Saturday, July 28, 2012

Where are you?

Sometimes you are so close that I can almost see you, I can almost touch you, I can almost know you!

Still, I have no idea who you are.

I grow tired of looking for you and I wish you would just come to me or at the very least tell me where I can meet you!

I have no idea who you are.

I constantly have you at the corner of my eye, like a name half whispered in a crowded room or a smell that was almost there!

Yet I have no idea who you are.

I walk through life and I recognize you. I hear the sound of your hair, the smell of your laughter, the tightness of your lips or the taste of your embrace!

Sadly I have no idea who you are.

Mostly; mostly I miss you! I miss seeing you, touching you, feeling you! I miss being with you! I miss the sound of your laughter, the smell of your hair, the tightness of your embrace and the taste of your lips!

I know exactly who you are, but where are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home